Friday, September 12, 2008

Cross Your Fingers!

I went to the doctor again today for a follow up and we have decided to start fertility treatments in a couple of weeks. If you could cross your fingers or say a prayer for us, we would really appreciate it! =) I am nervous, but excited all at the same time! This will hopefully aid us in getting our baby we so desperately want! For those of you who don't know, I was officially diagnosed with PCOS a year ago and Josh was just diagnosed with fertility issues as well last month. We aren't using potent fertility drugs, but are using Clomid combined with sperm washing and IUI. Anyway, hopefully this wasn't too much information! We are just really excited that we are finally moving in the direction we want to move in after 21 months of trying to have another baby!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck with everything. I hope it all goes well and works quickly.

Anonymous said...

It's the 22nd, and I'm waiting for a new blog and pictures. I realize that I see you all the time, but I still love your blog!

Stephanie said...

Would you please update your blog with some pictures of my adorable nieces?!