Saturday, November 8, 2008

Slackers!

Gosh we are slackers! We haven't blogged in forever. =/ We keep meaning too and then don't. I have had loads of pictures on my camera that needed downloaded, which when you wait too long is quite a chore! We promise to blog more! Please come back readers!

I promise I will add pictures from the last couple of months within the next few days. I will post pictures of Izabella's birthday, Halloween, the pumpkin patch, park, etc...

Other than being extremely busy, things have been going pretty good. We have had some stressful events, but things seem to be looking up. =)

Josh has been super busy and stressed with work and I have been busy with the kids, daycare and other everyday stuff! Karlee is doing great and is enjoying school and Izabella is being Izabella.

Last night my Mom and Dan kept both of the girls overnight! Only the second time we have ever left Izabella and she loved it!. They both had a GREAT time and it was nice to have some alone time without the kids! We did some shopping and browsing in Castle Rock and then went to the mall and to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We were going to go to a movie but we were too tired (I took the girls to the zoo yesterday) so we went home and played dominoes instead!

Today was exhausting. Greg and Dixie were super nice and came over and helped us out all day. We painted our entire first floor! It looks awesome! I will try to take some pictures tomorrow. We have two green walls (the color of the inside of an avocado) and the rest is a medium brownish color with the exception of the kitchen that is a beige with one green wall. It looks like a different house! We were so back and forth on the paint colors and I was down right scared, but it came out great! After we were done with the painting and put the furniture back, Josh went to work. I am feeling pretty awful for him! He was going to get their at 4am tomorrow, but decided to go in this evening and is planning on working until 2am or 3am. Thanks again Greg and Dixie for your help painting, we couldn't have done it without you, and thank you Mom for taking Karlee to her friends party across town! =)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update, but I am still waiting for those paint pictures!